Be part of our team
Our continued success and growth can be attributed to the quality of service provided by our amazing team.
Take a look at our reviews for more than just our opinion.
We are constantly on the look out for like-minded people to join us – could that be you?
Our work environment
We provide an environment that allows you to focus on being the best therapist you can be:
- 7 Treatment rooms
– all well-equipped with individual Lake District themes to create a relaxed environment
- 60 minute initial assessments
– allowing you time to listen to your patients, develop that vital therapeutic patient-therapist relationship and agree a plan to help them reach their desired outcome
- 45 minute follow-up appointments
– ample time to assess progress, reassure and encourage patients as well as process reports
- S+C rehab gym
– fully equipped rehab gym facility for patients and staff
- Full admin support
– keeping you free to focus on what your good at
- Complete anatomy and exercise software
– invaluable when educating patients to achieve their goals
What we offer…
- Flexible hours
– not a 9-5 kind of person? start early / finish late / work longer hours to enjoy a 4 day week…
- Excellent rates of pay
– with an annual review to ensure we’re still on-track
- Continual development
– monthly protected CPD time; case reviews; joint consultations with senior therapists
– regular 1-2-1 reviews with our clinical director
- Specialist training
– option for funded external training courses that meet with the needs of the business
- Frequent social events
– our enthusiastic and supportive team love a get together whether that be a BBQ, a day at the lake or a night out in the town
- The place to be
– excellent facilities, located in one of the best parts of England, renowned the world over for its beautiful scenery and love of the outdoors.
We aim to ensure all our staff feel well supported both clinically and personally, we value a good work-life balance.
Live and work in an amazing place
Have the lake district as your playground. If you’re into outdoor activities then this is the place to be everything from fell walking or running, paddle boarding, climbing and mountain biking right on your doorstep.
Kendal is a vibrant town with a good local arts scene, theatre, cinema and plenty of cafes and restaurants.
If you are HCPC registered, we can use our sponsor license to offer overseas physios work in the UK. Enjoy a placement with ourselves whilst continuing your studies to give you a new opportunity and hopefully gain a Masters degree.
Whether you live locally or are looking to relocate we’d welcome a conversation, please drop your details into the contact form below and we’ll arrange a initial video chat. A copy of your CV would also be helpful, please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction to yourself.
From our staff…
“I wanted to be working with colleagues and patients that appreciate and use their bodies!
Placing myself in an area where you are surrounded by natural beauty definitely helps the
motivation of your patients to get outdoors and be active.”
Why would you recommend working for us?
“Friendly, supportive work environment. The business is always moving forwards. Kendal is
a great town with great opportunities if you enjoy being active outdoors”
Leave a legacy
To make the business something that our kids and grandkids can be proud of, to leave it in a better place than when we joined it. What can each member of the team do to contribute to that legacy?
We see our clients as individuals with hopes, fears and dreams not as just another back, neck or knee problem. By asking the right questions we help them make better decisions about their health and form a therapeutic alliance. We hope this means they will complete their treatment plan and talk about a positive experience to friends and neighbours.
Happy healthy staff = Happy healthy patients
We expect all our employees to work hard but it is vital to get this balance right to prevent burnout and keep our team happy and together. Practice what we preach, exercise regularly, get the right work life balance.
Minimise our impact on the environment
We are lucky to live in an area of outstanding natural beauty and we want to keep it that way. We use green energy suppliers and eco friendly cleaning products. We recycle as much as possible and minimise our energy usage. We encourage staff to walk or cycle to work and we offer a cycle to work scheme to encourage this.
We believe teaching our clients about their problem is key to help improve compliance with treatment and empower them to take ownership of their condition. Ongoing education of our staff is equally important. We believe people are happiest when they are learning it becomes a habit.
Be great not good
We endeavour to provide an exceptional experience and exceed client expectations; clinical excellence is the minimum we provide to our patients. Every interaction, from initial phone call through to discharge, we try to make that person’s day so that our clinic is the first thing that patient talks about with their family that night.
Interested in joining us?
Please send us your details and we’ll be in touch
- Average Review Score 96% 96%
Kendal physio & well-being centre
80 Kirkland court
Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 5AP